A broad-spectrum daylight spot lamp with a Neodymium sleeve. The spectrum is ideal for plant's photosynthesis and the UVA (ultraviolet A) light contributes to reptiles' physiological well-being. The spot allows one to direct the heat and light in a certain direction to create basking sites in the terrarium.
- Broad-spectrum daylight spot lamp for terrariums
- Creates a basking area for thermoregulation
- Increases ambient air temperature
- Stimulates breeding behavior through UVA rays
- Can be combined with Night Glo or Heat Glo for a 24 hours cycle
- The Exo Terra Glow Light (PT2052 / PT2054 / PT2056) is perfectly suited for the Exo Terra Incandescent Bulbs.